About The Agency
Insurance agency servicing New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Florida.
- Has earned the insurance designations of CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter) and ARM (Associate in Risk Management).
- Owner of Marian Farese Insurance Agency for over 20 years.
- Previously worked for The Hartford and St. Paul Insurance Company for a combined 10 years.
- 2014 Islip Hispanic Community Award (one of only 5 people in Islip honored)
- Citation from Sayville School Board for volunteer efforts on Site-Based Team
- Citation from Sayville School Board for volunteer efforts for Sunrise Drive PTA
- Long Island Insurance Community — Board Member
- Sunrise Drive PTA — Past President
- Sayville District Site-Based Team — Parent Representative
- Sayville Little League — Past Secretary / Board Member / Manager
- SAIL Program — Past Board Member
- Sayville Youth Lacrosse — Past Board Member
Marian Farese has been in the insurance industry for over 30 years. She worked for two national insurance carriers on the company end of the business, St. Paul and The Hartford Insurance Company. She really values education and knowing your business. Marian holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business. When she started working in insurance, Marian began working on education specific to insurance and earned the insurance designations of CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter) and ARM (Associate in Risk Management). After earning these designations and with 10 years of company experience, Marian and her husband, John, were just starting their family. At this time, Marian taught insurance at Hofstra University. The teaching schedule allowed the time she needed to be with her children. Marian enjoyed teaching and it brought new insights and opportunities. The time seemed right to build a business of her own. With the support and encouragement of her husband, the support of professionals she knew in the industry, focus on what needed to be done, and a bit of luck, Marian Farese Insurance Agency was founded.